We Filled in the Blanks

Michael and I tried to find something that would help you to see our personalities, and we came up with this. We hope it will help you to get to know us a little better.

Michael's answers = Bold
Camie's answers = Italics
Never in my life have I been able to see Magic Eye pictures pop into 3-D.
been able to roll my tongue.
My uncles haveadopted children from Romania and Russia.
very different personalities.
When I was five my parents made me put on sunglasses and sing “I Wear My Sunglasses at Night” for friends and family.
moved the family to a new city. The only thing I remember about it was that the house had a balcony, which I thought was the best thing that had ever happened to me.
Highschool was full of ups (like speaking at graduation) and downs (like acne and ex-girlfriends).
fun, unforgettable, and traumatic all at the same time.
I will never forget to lock the door because my wife asks me about it every time we leave the house.
eat breakfast. Because now I'm not rushing out the door in the morning to make it to work on time.
Once I met the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court—John Roberts. He visited my law school.
Mickey Mouse at Disney World . . . and he wasn't much taller than me!
There’s this boy/girl I know who is Mitt Romney's niece.
who is a triplet and always shared a room with her sisters. She could get ready in the morning in complete darkness and not make a sound. She was the best roommate in the world!
If I were a crayon, I’d bewhite because it never gets used and lasts the longest.
coral because the color reminds me of a sunset.
Once, when I was in college, I spent most of my money for food on Swedish Fish and Sour Patch Kids.
went sledding for the first time and came home with an arm injury.
By noon, I’m five hours into my work day and missing my ladies at home.
wrapping up with Elmo's World and serving lunch.
Last night I read a book on my Kindle.
watched old episodes on The Office and had a good laugh.
My ideal breakfast is breakfast tacos.
french toast with blueberry syrup.
If only I had more time in the day.
an organized closet.
What worries me most is that Iwill worry too much.
will leave my flat iron on and burn down the house.
When I turn my head left I see the view from my office window.
a sink full of dishes that I need to get to.
When I turn my head right I see family pictures and law books.
my sweet girl very intent on eating her snack of raisins.
What I miss most about the 80s is kindergarten. Milk and naps—those were the days.
feathered bangs and shoulder pads . . . ok, not really.
If I were a character in Shakespeare, I’d be James Bond. Oh wait, that’s not Shakespeare.
Romeo because I think everyone should make their own destiny no matter their background and I sometimes jump to conclusions before getting all the facts straight.
I’m totally terrified of growing older too fast.
of driving in a snow storm. I just stay home on those days or I have Michael drive me around!
By this time next year I will have the yard in better shape.
be ready for a vacation.
A better name for me would be hard to find. I like my name, and I think it fits.
Dawn. At least, that's what I thought when I was 11 after reading about a beautiful, blond Californian of the same name in the Babysitter's Club books!
If I were an animal, I’d be a Tyrannosaurus Rex. Dinosaurs count as animals, right?
a Koala Bear because I can always go to sleep no matter what time of day it is.
I have a hard time understandingchemistry and science in general. That’s why I’m a lawyer.
the stock market. Theoretically, it should make sense, but for some reason, it just doesn’t in my mind.
If I ever go back to school, I wouldget in big trouble with Camie because she already supported me through law school.
like to get into the education field.
A song I love is “Home” by Michael Buble.
"Your Guardian Angel" by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.
If you visit my hometown, I suggest you bring a coat. It can get really cold where I grew up.
bring a bike, because there’s not much interesting to do besides the miles of bike trails available.
If I were an instrument, I’d be a piano. A grand piano.
the drums, with a couple cymbals.
Why won’t people be more patient with each other.
signal when they want to change lanes.
If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be my wife.
my husband.
The world could not do without the Internet. How would you find answers to all of your questions without Google?
microwaves (how else do you eat leftovers?) and indoor plumbing (hmm—self explanatory).
I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than touch someone’s chewed gum.
. . . I'm having a hard time coming up with something I'd rather not do more than that.
If I do anything well, it’s fake foriegn accents.
do small fixes around the house.
I usually cry when I chop onions.
at movies and sometimes even books.
Take my advice, never treat an all-you-can-eat buffet like a challenge.
get curious about how a fire alarm works.
And by the wayI don’t like gossip.
I love avocados!